Our new Air Dried Logs are made with soft wood, are sustainably sourced, and contain less than 30% moisture. These everyday logs are easy to light, smokeless and carbon neutral, available in 7.5kg net bags.
Bord na Móna Air Dried Logs are suitable for stoves, chimneas and open fires, bringing the natural smell and magical crackle of a burning wood fire to your home.
How to use:
- Store in a dry place
- Light one Bord na Móna Firelighter on a clean grate
- Place two to three Bord na Móna Air Dried Logs on top*
- A fireguard should always be used with an open fire
- Do not overstack, top up as required and enjoy your fire
*As wood is a natural material, individual log sizes will vary which will determine the number of logs required for your fire.
Hints & tips
Please remember that for closed appliances, it is advised that you burn no more than three Air Dried Logs at a time.
For more advice from our expert visit our How To section.
Did you know?
- Our Air Dried Log products are recommended for open fires and chimeneas but are also suitable for stoves.
- Easy to light with a nice golden flame
- This is a smokeless fuel product that complies with the Air Pollution Act Regulations/Clean Air Act and is carbon neutral
- Bord na Móna now supply a wide range of quality wood fuel solutions including Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs, Kiln Dried Kindling, Air Dried Kindling and Eco Logs
Where to Buy:
Bord na Móna’s wood range is available in most Supermarkets, Forecourt Outlets, DIY, Hardware and Convenience Stores. Call 1850 744 755 for details of your local stockist or contact us.