Our new Eco Logs are 100% natural and come in packs of 8 and 16, made from sawdust and woodchips. Their condensed design is dry, easy to light and creates an odourless fire. This product gives off a beautiful lively flame and a wonderful ambience, as well as providing the heat of a cosy wood fire.
How to use:
- Store in a dry place
- Light one Bord na Móna Firelighter on a clean grate
- Place two to three Bord na Móna Eco Logs on top
- A fireguard should always be used with an open fire
- Do not overstack, top up as required and enjoy your fire
Hints & tips
Please remember that for closed appliances, it is advised that you burn no more than three Eco Logs at a time.
For more advice from our expert visit our How To section.
Did you know?
- Our Eco Log products are ideal for stoves, chimneas and open fires, containing no binders or additives
- Good heat, low ash, and cleaner to handle. This is a smokeless fuel product that complies with the Air Pollution Act Regulations/Clean Air Act and is carbon neutral
- Bord na Móna now supply a wide range of quality wood fuel solutions including Kiln Dried Hardwood Logs, Kiln Dried Kindling, Air Dried Logs and Air Dried Kindling
Where to Buy:
Bord na Móna’s wood range is available in most Supermarkets, Forecourt Outlets, DIY, Hardware and Convenience Stores. Call 1850 744 755 for details of your local stockist or contact us.